Campaign Marketing Manager
Compensation: $130,655.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Role You will focus on demand generation and work with the marketing team to develop and launch global, innovative digital and traditional marketing campaigns. This will include specializing in developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels such as events, digital, social, paid media, and nurture programs using a marketing automation platform (e.g. Acoustic Campaign). You'll work across our agile, cross-functional marketing team to drive development and lead the execution of the campaign strategy to further optimize future campaigns. In addition, you'll work with marketing, sales, campaign and web team to coordinate plans and activities, and also work with agencies, vendors and related budgets. Quick question for you - click here
More specifically, you will:
Graphic: Acoustic's Marketing Analytics solution, represented by this icon, helps marketers drive engagement with prescriptive customer analytics and insights.Requirements
- Develop campaign briefs on data and insights, execute campaigns across all channels, and track effectiveness, including budget, on-time and on-target. You'll also support transfer and translation of campaigns on a global basis, working with regional market leads who adopt and execute campaigns within their regions.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support the business and program objectives, integrating the right mix of demand generation tactics.
- Assume responsibility for the marketing campaign calendar. Work with internal and external partners and the integrated marketing team to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced, including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Work closely with worldwide digital and demand gen teams to ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, feedback and optimization.
- Collaborate with cross geo-based marketing peers and partners to adapt the campaign globally.
- Manage internal and external agency partners as the primary lead in the development and delivery of campaign plans, assets, tactics and event execution.
- Develop and deliver innovative campaigns that attract new buyers through both digital and face-to-face channels.
- Track, measure, and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
- Collaborate and strategize on internal marketing/demand generation and technical roadmaps.
- Work on special projects per request.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Campaign Marketing Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or another related field.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and campaign management, preferably in a consulting or business services environment.
- Experience with lead generation, database marketing and segmentation for email marketing, and a deep understanding of database health and how to nurture responders and leads. Quick question for you - click here
- Strong business writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) content you've created.
- An understanding of marketing metrics and funnel analytics to optimize existing campaigns as well as advise the team on best strategies to drive demand.
- Second-nature digital storytelling skills and an understanding of how to engage clients through multiple channels.
- Experience in marketing automation. Experience with Acoustic Campaign (formerly Watson Campaign Automation), basic HTML, Excel, Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn ad management, and media buying would be helpful.
- Deep technical experience in digital marketing and understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Proven strong creativity and successful experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
Pictured: The intersection of humanity and technology is at the core of all modern marketing. The Acoustic brand's simple geometric shapes reflect an interplay of people and technology, of art and science. Shown here is our social icon.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- A high degree of comfort in presenting virtually and in-person to audiences of all sizes, both internally and externally.
- Solid analytical and project management skills.
- A detail orientation.
- Self-motivation and a positive, team player approach.
Loading some great jobs for you...