Compensation: $79,840.00 - $143,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Role Reporting to the Head of Brand & Creative, you will drive the planning, execution and tracking of campaign content so that our stories and messages cut through the clutter. Acoustic content targets marketers who want to orchestrate exceptional, differentiated customer experiences. You should be capable of both strategy and execution, understanding products, telling innovative stories, crafting campaign strategies, creating content and optimizing it based on data once it's live. Quick question for you - click here
You'll oversee content produced for campaigns, as well as always-on content, including establishing a thought-leadership blog. This will include working with and ensuring strong performance from internal creative teams and vendors.
Your responsibilities will include:
Graphic: This icon signifies Campaign, our AI-powered, SaaS-based digital marketing platform that puts the power of data insights in the hands of the marketer to design more effective campaigns that exceed customer expectations.Requirements
- Content strategy: Assist in developing the content strategy for evergreen content, our blog, and campaigns. You'll help write effective value propositions and narratives, research relevant product and competitive information, and leverage consumer insights gained through data and testing.
- Campaign strategy: You'll work closely with our Campaign Manager to understand audiences, competitive content, and campaign performance data and insights; you'll also create buyer-centric content journeys.
- Content distribution: Work with performance, social media, internal communications, and digital teams to ensure campaigns are promoted and amplified across paid, owned and earned channels. Ensure that performance data and insights are fed back to the team.
- Blog management: Includes ideating, editing, SEO-optimizing and scheduling.
- Content ideation: Must be maniacally focused on creating fresh, innovative content that sparks connections with our target. Lead the ideation process to turn data/insights into thought starters and stories.
- Content creation: Write asset briefs that are aligned to the creative vision. Own the creation of the brief for the content creators (whether internal or external) to consider as part of the RFP process. Help create some assets, which may include writing copy for websites, registration forms, emails and social content. Give visual guidance on all assets as well.
- Production oversight: Own content production across channels and format types, including written, video, interactive, and social assets, from upper funnel through lower funnel, paid media, and events. Work with and manage creative/editorial resources to develop original content, including briefing content vendors, managing production timelines, and reviewing assets to deliver on the brief and brand standards. Must be able to keep production on track and manage consolidating feedback and approvals from multiple stakeholders.
- Analysis and content optimization: Measure and monitor all content asset performance to ensure quality and performance of content created on all channels. Conduct A/B tests and make recommendations for optimizations, killing and extending content based on performance.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Content Marketing Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree. Quick question for you - click here
- 7+ years of content strategy and creation experience for evergreen content, blog, and campaign assets.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, and proven success in telling compelling stories that drive business results.
- The ability to develop a global content strategy, and a creative approach to packaging, channels, etc.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and deadlines.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
Graphic: The intersection of humanity and technology is at the core of all modern marketing. The Acoustic brand's simple geometric shapes reflect an interplay of people and technology, of art and science. Shown here is our social icon.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- The ability to learn new tools, processes, and products quickly.
- A proven ability to execute across large teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent creativity, communication, proactivity and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.
- The ability to achieve goals independently and also contribute as a team player.
- Enthusiasm, passion and drive.
Loading some great jobs for you...