The Role You will plan and execute online marketing activities to drive traffic and, ultimately, qualified leads to generate sales. This will include assuming responsibility for the Acoustic website, acoustic.co, and directing SEM/SEO activities, email marketing, content syndication, and other digital channels to maximize results. You'll work with marketing, sales, campaign and other web teams to coordinate plans and activities in addition to managing agencies, vendors and related budgets. Quick question for you - click here
More specifically, you will:
Graphic: This icon signifies Campaign, our AI-powered, SaaS-based digital marketing platform that puts the power of data insights in the hands of the marketer to design more effective campaigns that exceed customer expectations.Requirements
- Develop a digital marketing roadmap that incorporates a website traffic plan with goals and benchmarks to achieve this.
- Develop and manage the Acoustic website and digital properties.
- Regularly engage with vendors and agencies to support digital marketing efforts.
- Oversee and manage all digital marketing channels and social media accounts to ensure brand consistency.
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing calendars.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaigns' performance and analysis of site and social traffic.
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs and prepare an operating budget.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B/n testing protocols and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals; personnel will include graphic designers, copywriters, videographers, photographers, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing technology developments.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or another related field.
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, including managing programmatic campaigns and online advertising.
- An excellent understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function. Quick question for you - click here
- A strong understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Demonstrated success with lead generation and email marketing.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Proven strong creativity and successful experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video).
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Acoustic Marketing Cloud, Tableau, etc.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
Graphic: Acoustic's solutions are purpose-built and AI-enabled to help marketers create engaging, personalized customer experiences. This icon represents our personalization solutions.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical and project management skills.
- A detail orientation.
- Self-motivation and a positive, team player approach.
Loading some great jobs for you...