Marketing Analytics Lead
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Role The Performance Operations team provides insights, analysis, and reporting to improve and scale marketing performance at Acoustic. We use data and analysis to inform campaign strategy and operations for the Acoustic marketing team across all channels including email, digital, and web marketing, and across multiple types of marketing, including acquisition, customer, and brand/consumer marketing. Quick question for you - click here
While you will focus on supporting marketing, you also will provide analytical insights to the sales team. In addition, you'll provide reports for senior leaders and Board members, for both decision-making and sharing with our private equity partners.
More specifically, you will:
Graphic: This icon signifies Campaign, our AI-powered, SaaS-based digital marketing platform that puts the power of data insights in the hands of the marketer to design more effective campaigns that exceed customer expectations.Requirements
- Lead a team of analysts who manipulate large, complex datasets to create analytical insights and inform strategic direction on channel performance, including marketing ROI, media optimization, opportunity identification, dashboard creation among other key analytics areas.
- Manage a team of analysts to deliver regular business-critical reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Build strong relationships with marketing leaders to organize and prioritize feedback from our users on future improvements.
- Partner with Data Science and Engineering to develop a long-term roadmap for marketing data architecture and ensure uptime through technology platform changes or migrations.
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity.
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision.
- Create and present communications that convey the story from data, analytics and media insights to business leaders, motivating change and a culture of experimentation toward performance.
- Ensure and monitor proper instrument tracking (e.g. via Google Analytics, etc.) for marketing tools.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Marketing Analytics Lead opportunity, you will have:
Pictured: The intersection of humanity and technology is at the core of all modern marketing. The Acoustic brand's simple geometric shapes reflect an interplay of people and technology, of art and science. Shown here is our social icon.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- A bachelor's degree. Quick question for you - click here
- Experience collaborating with technical partners in engineering and data science on how to design efficient, scalable reporting systems.
- Experience in leading impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (such as marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels, from peers to senior leadership.
- Experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including macros.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical skills, including data querying, predictive modeling, and experimental design.
- Expertise in a data visualization tools, particularly Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Cognos.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders.
- Experience in statistical analysis or programming including R and Python.
- The ability to understand the full spectrum of marketing and various functions within marketing.
- A collaborative, team player approach.
Loading some great jobs for you...