Once-in-a-Career Opportunity to Join a Unique New Company that is Enterprise-Grade on Day One
Lead a Team Delivering Valuable Insights to Users Across the Organization -- Including Senior Leaders
If you are passionate not only about data, but also about communicating what the data means in a clear, action-oriented way, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark as you own marketing analytics for a brand-new brand, and join a team delivering outstanding solutions to a market that is all too accustomed to settling for mediocrity.
- Lead a team that manages at-scale reporting and analytical insights for a global marketing organization across all of Acoustic’s business lines and marketing channels.
- Expand your skills and experience in a diverse role that, in addition to marketing analysis, includes supporting the sales team and creating reports from senior executives and the Board.
- Help shape the organization moving forward, following our recent spin-off from IBM.
- Enjoy the resources of a proven industry leader along with the entrepreneurial culture of a new venture. For example, you'll have the option of working from home on Fridays.
To be a good fit for the Marketing Analytics Lead opportunity, you will have:
The #1 independent marketing cloud.
- Experience collaborating with technical partners in engineering and data science on how to design efficient, scalable reporting systems.
- Experience in leading impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (such as marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels, from peers to senior leadership.
- Strong analytical skills, including data querying, predictive modeling, and experimental design, and experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including macros.
Acoustic is driven to unleash the brilliance in marketers. We offer the industry's leading open marketing ecosystem comprised of intuitive, AI-powered products that are purpose-built for marketers. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative product portfolio includes solutions for digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing and marketing automation. We're also committed to unleashing the brilliance within our own teams.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...