The Role The Role You will synthesize market analysis, customer needs, and product capabilities into easy-to-understand messages and value propositions. This will include lead cross-functional initiatives across market research, competitive intelligence, analyst relations, and pricing/packaging. Success will depend on your ability to develop and maintain a strong understanding of customers' needs and keep current with industry trends specific to customer experience. Quick question for you - click here
More specifically, you will:
Graphic: This icon signifies Campaign, our AI-powered, SaaS-based digital marketing platform that puts the power of data insights in the hands of the marketer to design more effective campaigns that exceed customer expectations.Requirements
- Establish the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for a portion of our product portfolio and communicate that vision and strategy across the organization.
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience for the organization by conducting research and gathering insight on target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process.
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around the customer buying needs.
- Frame market segmentation and targeting in order to define market opportunities for the product portfolio.
- Partner with product management to build business cases for expanding market presence.
- Partner with Sales and Sales Enablement to help progress pipeline opportunities and enable successful client-facing conversations.
- Oversee and provide direction for the creation and socialization of the following product-level documents: market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, and solution handbook.
- Oversee and provide input on the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience.
- Provide source messaging documents to be used for campaigns, demand generation and content.
- Develop competitive positioning for your product portfolio; perform competitive analysis.
- Serve as a market-facing subject matter expert for your product portfolio; interface with industry analysts.
- Participate in the development of customer references, testimonials and case studies.
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to guide the marketing team related to products.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Product Marketing Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience.
- Expertise with marketing sophisticated, SaaS-based B2B applications. Quick question for you - click here
- A demonstrated ability to plan, execute, and lead successful product launches.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the marketing and sales technology stack.
- The ability to partner with cross-functional teams, and experience working with sales, product management, and marketing (demand generation, events, etc.).
- Proven success at influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales, industry analysts and trade press.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
- A strategic mindset and a creative approach to solving problems.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Solid analytical and project management skills.
- A detail orientation.
- Self-motivation and a positive, team player approach.
You also will need to be willing and able to travel to events or participate in client meetings.Graphic: The intersection of humanity and technology is at the core of all modern marketing. The Acoustic brand's simple geometric shapes reflect an interplay of people and technology, of art and science. Shown here is our social icon.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...