Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team! Reference #: G-REQ-00206107Job Title: Account Manager I Location: New York, NYPlease Contact: Mark Garcia ...@tech-pro.com678-#######Description
Waze's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential loaccoucal customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self-starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze's sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze's key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, \"can do people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
As an Account Manager, you'll partner with your Account Executive to manage relationships with clients. You're a business-focused, proactive self-starter, who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you're an advisor and consultant and will serve as a client advocate within Google.
- Prepare integrated research-based presentations and proposals, building new strategic approaches to our products and enhancing Google's reputation as a consultant and partner.
- Work in close collaboration with Sales representatives to identify strategic business opportunities based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights combined with Waze data.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Waze products to align with the clients' marketing strategies, identify new business opportunities, attend client meetings and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop and share deep knowledge of each industry/vertical (competitive landscape, products, consumer behavior trends, key business issues, etc.) in order to develop industry-wide recommendations on development opportunities.
- Generate and grow advertising business across our mobile product line, develop and cultivate deep relationships with agency executives and clients and manage all aspects of advertising campaigns to ensure that we meet performance and optimization requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an account management/sales planning role
- Online sales, business-development experience and digital advertising sales/marketing experience
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.