Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.Job Description
Broadridge is hiring a Technical Sales Engineer. If the idea of collaborating with other passionate and incredibly smart Digital technology experts to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience for major brands excites you, then we want to meet you. We are looking for a talented Sales Engineer with expertise in digital technologies (AWS Cloud, web/mobile solutions and enterprise services) built on a PaaS platform to provide technical leadership for designing and implementing optimal online experiences for our Customers. This client facing leader will play a critical role in helping our sales teams demonstrate the many Communications Cloud solutions that solve for our clients digital goals.
We are seeking an outgoing, engaging and client-oriented Sales Engineer to serve as the subject matter expert for our Communications Cloud with AWS cloud, private and hybrid cloud experience. You will have a deep understanding of AWS and cloud infrastructure design, architecture, and technology and cloud topology. You will also have the appropriate level of network and security understanding to be able to architect overall client-level solutions leveraging SAFe methodologies. You will provide an important link between Digital, Sales and the Digital Customer experience. You'll focus on crafting, designing and delivering Communication Cloud solutions that are enterprise quality, durable, scalable, operable, and reliable. You will work with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map to Communications Cloud platform solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort.Responsibilities:
- You will design, develop and implement innovative Cloud solutions collaboratively with clients leveraging SAFe methods to support sales activities delivering on exceptional customer digital experiences that achieve Brand goals.
- You'll create HTML 5 responsive experiences for client facing demos.
- You will support the selling and upselling process by providing demos, technical solutions to client objectives and anticipating future client needs. Partner closely with Product Management by participating in product planning and sharing feedback from the selling process.
- You will collaborate with various stakeholders to understand requirements and viable technologies in order to determine evolving client needs.
- You will become an authority in Broadridge's offerings to provide end to end digital solutions to client and potential client challenges.
- You'll participate in discovery, needs/requirements gathering and root cause analysis to ensure both technical and business needs are met.
- Deliver effective presentations and demo products to current and potential clients that reflects Broadridge's current and future capabilities.
- You'll collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment on the digital strategic vision, prioritization of new business initiatives, project updates and to resolve product issues
- Provide leadership on user story sequencing that leverages team productivity
- Remain up to date on cutting technology within the digital environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems preferred
- Demonstrated consultative approach in developing internal and external relationships
- Experience in successfully presenting and positioning offerings to new business prospects
- Prior experience conceptualizing and delivering on innovative solutions
- A minimum of 5 years of Sales Engineer experience
- Strong knowledge of AWS architecture, PaaS and API services model, and solution designs within a digital and B2C environment
- Ability to conceptualize new solutions - be creative, not constrained by traditional methods/solutions
- You have worked with individuals at varying level of technical knowledge.
- Ability to work in a complex technical environment and resolve complicated digital issues for clients
- Ability to travel 15-20% #LI-AS1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here
to view the \"EEO is the Law\" poster.
\"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.\"
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: building, engineer, field service, installation, lab, laboratory, sales applications engineer, solution engineer, vascular, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...