Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $27,190.00 - $39,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
To assist manager in daily clerical tasks and maintain company records in a timely and accurate manner. Provide legendary customer service and maintaining customer satisfaction. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Mission.
- Customer Relations, resolves customer concerns and inquiries while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Effectively manages a high incoming call volume and is able to answer customer account inquiries.
- Adheres to of all company policies, safety policies, regulations and sales programs.
- Assists in facility appearance and minor maintenance.
- Efficient processing of daily paperwork, payments and all other required office procedures.
- Knowledge of the company products and services.
- Phone etiquette and ability to be tactful with customer interactions
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and excel format skills
- Customer service and problem resolution experience preferred
- Excellent communication and self-presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Willingness to take direction from Manager and abide by company policies and procedures.
- C.N. Brown Energy is willing to train applicants who want to join our team and have the ability to learn new skills.
We value all of our employees and welcome you to be a part of our team. We offer competitive wages. Our benefits include Health, Dental and Life insurance, Employee discounts on home heating products, Paid Holidays and Vacations, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions, extensive training and employee support.
* Exceptions apply to part time employees
Associated topics: answer, call, customer care, customer service representative, phone call, representative, service call, service representative, support specialist, trouble resolution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...