Note that this company is are unable to sponsor visas currently.
Founded in 2003 by early pioneers in the development of automated compliance management solutions, our client is now trusted around the globe by over 1,100 customers, including some of the world s largest financial institutions.
Compliance Officers rely on the companies our automated and scalable platform to manage, mitigate and forecast risk, efficiently navigate changing regulations, and unlock the strategic potential of their data.
Location: 31st and Madison
How you ll contribute to our mission:
- Work as part of a team maintaining our public cloud and private datacenter
- Administrating Windows Environment
- Work closely with teams at ComplySci to delivery hardware and software services
- Build tools and workflows to automate operational tasks and eliminate manual work
- Build, monitor, debug, automate and deploy to our production environment
- On-call responsibilities
How you ll know you re the right fit:
- 7+ years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft product/services, especially Server OS s, IIS, AD and SQL
- Experience with Cloud Administration (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Scripting experience with powershell, python, perl, etc
- Experience working in a highly available, enterprise SaaS environment
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Automation tooling knowledge and with tools like Terraform, Ansible, etc
- A solid understanding of WAN and LAN networking
- VMWare experience
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...