Software Account Manager - Field NYC (Bronx)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Requisition Number: 74938
Heart, Hunger and Harmony. These are just a few of the attributes we look for in our Software Account Executive teammates at Insight. Do you want to make uncapped commissions and be rewarded with some of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry?
- If you re confident you can leverage Insight s complete technology offering of software, hardware and services, then we can ensure your individual success.
- If being considered a rainmaker sounds good to you, then we ll provide the tools for you to get it done.
- If you have a hunter mentality and walk through walls to complete deals, then this opportunity is for you.
What we re looking for:
- Experience selling Microsoft licensing
- 3+ years technical sales experience selling software
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts
As a Software Account Executive, you can expect to:
- Be the solution. You will develop innovative and proactive client solutions quickly that are perfect for their business model.
- Be an expert. You will be able to present and sell the latest technology from a Fortune 500 company. You re the first person your clients call with IT needs.
- Build relationships. You will build meaningful relationships with your teammates and valued partners of Insight so you quickly become their trusted advisor.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: New York City || New York (US-NY) || United States (US) || SALES || None || US - New York, NY ||
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...