Are you a per-diem nurse looking to take complete control over your schedule? If having the freedom to choose exactly when and where you d like to work (morning, afternoon, or even night shifts), and getting paid weekly sounds good to you, IntelyCare s got what you re looking for!
IntelyCare is a nurse staffing agency focused on taking care of those who take care of everyone else. As an employee of IntelyCare, you ll have complete flexibility.
We re looking for a high-qualityRegistered Nurse (RN)
to work in our skilled nursing facilities near Great Barrington, MA
.CONTROL YOUR SCHEDULE
As an employee of IntelyCare, you ll be able to log into your account, browse shifts in your area, and pick the ones you d like to work. In just a few clicks, you can schedule your whole week, or even month of work!WORK IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
If you don t want to travel far to work, that s ok! Within your account, you re able to edit your location preferences and only see the shifts that match your criteria. Plus, we'll alert you every time there's a shift available that matches your needs!FIND SHIFTS FAST
Picking up a shift with IntelyCare only takes seconds. Just browse jobs that match your work preferences and accept an assignment. Our friendly facilities upload their work needs every day, so you have plenty of shifts to choose from.YOUR OPINION IS VALUED
After every shift, you will have an opportunity to rate your experience. We work to ensure you enjoy each assignment!Why work at IntelyCare?
We re a nurse-centric business, so your experience means everything to us. We have designed IntelyCare to give you the power to shape how and where you work..
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App: We re changing the way you pick up assignments. Right from the palm of your hand, you can browse and pick up shifts, check in and out of shifts, and get paid!
- Schedule Flexibility: You should be in charge of your work schedule. Using our scheduling platform, you can choose only the shifts that fit your preferences and that fit your schedule.
- Competitive Pay: We hire the best and we pay the best. Plus, your paycheck is automatically deposited into your bank account on a weekly basis!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements
Requires of graduation from an approved nursing program. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires a state license to practice. Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Observes patients' progress and records observations in patient medical records.
Associated topics: bsn, hospice, intensive, maternal, neonatal, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...