Automotive Parts Counterperson - Brewster
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Complete special order part request for the customer
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.REQUIREMENTS:
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Are detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
Loading some great jobs for you...