Enterprise Account Director
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
pymetrics (yes, lower case p!) is the leader in 21st century hiring. Using neuroscience games and big data, we are reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs and companies where they'll perform at the highest levels. Our proven neuroscience games assess the cognitive and emotional strengths of candidates and our proprietary data science algorithms match them to their ideal jobs. Today, pymetrics is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Singapore and we are funded by Khosla Ventures, Mercer, Randstad Technologies and by #BuiltByGirls.
We are disrupting the recruiting industry. We are a diverse team that embraces different ways of thinking, working, and succeeding together. We are all driven by this incredible mission and are looking for others to join us.
We re looking for an Enterprise Account Director to join our team, and execute & deliver on many of our most important client acquisition efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Cultivate pipeline: prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet sales targets
- Educate and influence: companies are struggling to attract top, diverse talent. You will be the expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through product presentation and discussions, you will show how pymetrics solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Close deals: guide clients through the purchasing process, ending with a signed contract.
- Manage business: maintain customer satisfaction through implementation and account management. recognize and execute on up-sell opportunities.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years' work experience (sales, business development; at a startup a plus)
- Fearless, ambitious, and confident
- You love taking risks, trying different things, and meeting new people.
- You are resilient and focused on the client
- Passion for technology, building a business, and improving the career search process!
- Bonus if you're fluent in another language!
- Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, b2c, business intelligence, business planning, business technology, franchise, strategic, strategy, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...