As a Shift Supervisor for Stickys Finger Joint, you will assist the store General Manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. As a Shift Supervisor, you will deploy crew members and delegate tasks to create a positive Stickys Experience for our customers by providing exceptional customer service with prompt service, quality food and beverage products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Stickys Finger Joint guiding principles and best of all, youll be part of a company that is committed to providing a great place to work for all crew members.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Stickys Finger Joint.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to General Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to maintain a positive environment.
- Assists with new crew member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful coaching.
- Contributes to positive environment by recognizing alarms or changes in morale and performance and relaying to the GM.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to crew members on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve crew member performance.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by acting with a customer comes first attitude and making meaningful connections.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, need and concerns.
- Follows Stickys operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by team.
- Follows up with crew members during the shift to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Provides quality food and beverage products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products; possesses current Food Handlers Certificate.
- Recognizes and reinforces accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with General Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Be passionate about Stickys food and culture and have a strong desire to create exceptional moments
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Team-building and interpersonal skills
- Must have State/Local Food Handler's certifications (varies by city and state)
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures, customer service techniques and retail environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Loading some great jobs for you...